- June 15, 2018 - June 23, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Delaware River Sojourn combines the experiences of guided paddling excursions with interpretive programs, camping, and camaraderie. Participants may sign up for the entire trip or for the day(s) of their choice; all skill levels are welcome.
Over 60 miles of the main stem Delaware River will be paddled in 2018, split into daily trips ranging from nine to 13 miles. The sojourn will also paddle a section of the Lackawaxen River, a Pa. Delaware River tributary, on June 18, and sections of the Crosswicks and Watson creeks, two N.J. tidal tributaries, on June 23.
- Saturday, June 16: Northeast Wilderness Experience Camp, Equinunk, Pa. to Callicoon, Pa.
- Sunday, June 17: Callicoon to Narrowsburg, N.Y.
- Monday, June 18: Lackawaxen River (stretch TBD)
- Tuesday, June 19: Worthington State Forest, N.J. to Driftstone on the Delaware, Mt. Bethel, Pa.
- Wednesday, June 20: Driftstone on the Delaware to Talen (PPL) Martins Creek, Pa.
- Thursday, June 21: Riegelsville, N.J. to Giving Pond Recreation Area, Upper Black Eddy, Pa.
- Friday, June 22: Giving Pond Recreation Area to Bulls Island, N.J.
- Saturday, June 23: Crosswicks and Watson creeks & the Delaware River at Bordentown, N.J.